Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Want Our Relationship to Last..

I thought I would never
find the right person
to love until I met you.
And since I have always thought
that love is most important
part of my life.

I want our love to last and
to be as beautiful as it is now
I want our love
to be the backbone
of our live forever.

Our love came naturally
but I know that we must both work
at making it last, so I will try my
hardest at all times to be fair
and honest with you.

I will strive for my own goals
And help you achieve yours
I will always try to understand you
I will always let you know what I am thinking.

I will always try to support you
I will try to successfully blend
our lives together with enough
freedom to grow as individuals.

I will always consider each
day with you special
regardless of what events
occur in our lives I will make sure
that our relationship flourishes
as I will always love
and respect you.

I Love You...



No comments:

Post a Comment